20 October 2008

New works

Sierra is finally feeling better, enough so anyway that I can sit down and take a break from playing nurse long enough to actually chack my email and such!! So this weekend I worked long and hard updating my blog for Bluegrass Etsy, my Etsy shop, and my website. The website was long overdue and was the most work, so take a look and let me know what you think! I am pretty happy with it, although I am almost blind now from a weekend at the computer, so its hard to tell!


I also added this painting, Damage, to my etsy shop, http://daydreamartstudios.etsy.com/, in honor of the "damage" Sierra sustained last week on her bike, with 100% of the profit going towards her medical bills for her injuries.


Visit my website, daydreamartstudios.com, and let me know what you think!


xoxo, Corinne

1 comment:

Heather said...

love the new look, great work! I hope your little one feels better soon!!!!