This week for my drink of the week, I'm giving everyone an Irish Car Bomb! So there!
Irish Car Bomb
1 pint Guinness
1/2 shot Irish Cream liqueur
1/2 shot Jameson Irish whiskey
Pour the Irish Cream into the shot glass first, followed by the Jameson. If you pour the whiskey over a spoon, it won't interrupt the denser cream liqueur and have that cool layered look. Pour the Guinness into a beer mug maybe 3/4 of the way full, and let the foam settle. Drop the shot glass into the beer mug and drink fast! Trust me on this.
I have also been tagged by my friend Annette on her blog, so I am supposed to tell you 7 random facts you don't know, and then tag 7 more people. Here goes:
1. I was in the Army for a whole 2 months.
2. I have a secret desire to be a showgirl. Even though I'm pretty sure you need to be larger than a B cup for that.
3. I also secretly want to be a roller derby girl. Even though I'd get hurt-badly-for sure.
4. I have always been sort of an entrepreneur. I went door to door singing Whitney Houston with a friend when I was 7 or 8 for tips, I made extra money in middle school selling leather keychains I stamped people's names in, and I sold condoms for $1 a piece in high school to shy kids.
5. My first dance recital was to "Thriller" and when they turned on the strobe light, which we weren't warned about by the way, every one of the girls froze up on stage, except me, who thought it was so cool I was doing anything just to see my hands move.
6. I have a secret love of OLD songs that I think are just heartbreakingly beautiful. You know the ones, the Moon River-esque songs they play in nursing homes and old movies.
7. I once figured out it takes 265 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Seriously.
Tag you're it! I'm tagging these people cause they all live in Kentucky too, and also cause they make me laugh and I want to see what they say:
3. Laura K
6. Bad Kitty! Heather
7. Creative Eye Kim