02 October 2008

Fall Beauties

Today is another beautiful fall day and I cannot get enough!! I finally get to open the windows this week, after a summer of captivity to the air conditioner thanks to Josh, whom I swear sweats in the snow. Yesterday I even took a long walk with my mom and Sierra, hills be damned! Of course my mom, visiting from Illinois and not used to hills at all, was not as gung-ho about the walk through the neighborhood as we were. But, at least it was just cool enough to not sweat about it.


It was also nice enough for me to take plenty of pics of my new jewelry, just in time for the team wide sale the Bluegrass Etsy team is having in a few days. One of my favorites is this necklace I made, using coral, slices of shells, and freshwater pearls:


Super big news about a super big sale coming up!! Details announced Sunday, October 5th!

1 comment:

KimberlyRies said...

Your photos are great Corinne. Today was an awesome day outside - I love the cooler weather and having the windows open like you!

Thanks for your sweet note about our kitty Cosmo.

Kim
http://kimberlyries.blogspot.com