27 October 2008

fly away...



So after a long weekend of hanging out with good friends, between a dinner party catching up with old friends and celebrating Josh's birthday, I was very tired, but in a good, loved way. Then yesterday evening, we went to get new tires on my car and an alignment, which I was happy about considering its needed both badly since I was hit from behind like 2 years ago. I was even getting some performance tires (hey, the guy at Sears said they were the only ones on sale) that Josh kept singing some rap song for- something about Sumitomo tires-but whatever, I just wanted to have it all done and not have my car go crooked on the road. I did decide I love the way autoshops smell, with the new tires and all that- is that totally wierd? Anyway, we ended up finding out the car was worse than we thought and had to pay twice as much for some wheel bearing thingie, argg, but hey, at least now it is finally all done and I will be safe...
So in the meantime, I just figured I would list something in my shop that wasn't car related since I'm over it. I'd rather fly like a bird...
Both sparrows are cool hand cut pendants that come with a necklace and are way cool. I love 'em anyway!

No comments: