14 February 2008

Website


I spent the better part of last night im'ing tech support, and FINALLY updated my website!! YEA!!! I already got alot of feedback and I love you guys for it! I am working this week on something new...so stay tuned. Also, remember to send ideas this way and get all my practice work (maybe even a whole practice painting!) free.



ALSO, I painted this for a Christmas party art exchange I had to miss, and now it is sitting in my studio, wrapped and ready to go...does anyone want it? I call it Twisted Christmas, 16x20, acrylic on canvas, 2007. The first person to reply (and pay the postage~since I am a starving artist, after all) takes it! So be the 1st to comment. I know it isn't "in season", but like old ladies at Target, sometimes you gotta make a mad dash after Christmas to get the best deals.

"My paintings are daydreams. When I get ready to paint, I just close my eyes and imagine a scene." -Grandma Moses

No comments: