11 August 2008

Shout Outs


I spent all day Saturday at Green Turtle Bay for Marina Day doing facepainting and launching my new line of graphic design and photo pendants. I probably gave 150 kids and even adults painted "tattoos" and bedecked cheeks with turtles, hearts, anchors and sailboats, and got great reception on my jewelry as well. The weather was gorgeous, the food was wonderful, and a great time was ad by all! In addition, I recieved a shout out on the blog, Laura K Finds Her Way, a clever, funny, and well written account of life and current happenings here in Western Kentucky.


In looking at this whole shout out phenomenon, I also discovered this fun little blog dedicated to art made in the round-robin style, where the same thing travels all of the world to a circle of crafters and artists who all add something before sending it on. Flory's Crafts is a little peek into a wonderful concept! In addition, the multi-talented Flory has a poetry blog with lovely musings and prose. Check it out!!

No comments: