19 August 2008

New Work


I have been hard at work making new jewelry in time for the biggest art and craft show of the year in this area, Kentucky Western Waterland's Annual Labor Day Weekend Arts and Crafts Festival. Whew! What a name! Here are two of my newest favorite pieces, my butterfly and roses earrings (above) and this pretty daisy chain bracelet:

Its been a hard decision whether or not to post all my new, fun jewelry and other art in my Etsy shop before the show. I finally decided I will be posting some new pieces, but not most of them so I can save some surprises for the show! In addition, I will also be giving away promo bags with an assortment of handmade samples from other Etsians at the show. Stay tuned to see what some of these items are as I get them!

Speaking of Etsy and jewelry, have you checked out this fellow jeweler/ blogger/ Etsian? Teresa of Inspired Designs makes mainly copper jewelry that is beautiful with a rustic elegance, and her blog is interesting and amusing. Check it out!

xoxo

No comments: