14 December 2008

the perfect gift...






often is the one thing the person recieving it doesn't know they want until they get it. Which is why I had this sweet jacket made for Josh for Christmas, because after all this talk about wanting to be one of those guys that wears blazers and sips on scotch, I knew what he REALLY needed.



This is definately more his speed, and made by an awesome Etsy artist that also makes stage clothing for musicians, rockfabricscissors. She made what was in my head without me having to even be too crazy specific. That's right, not only is she talented, she is apparently a frickin' mind reader. Amazing, right?

2 comments:

3 Magpies said...

Great jacket! I'm sure he will just lovelovelove it!

Anonymous said...

wow you make me blush! And, actually I am somewhat phone psychic!